TOCAD ENERGY (hereinafter referred to as "the company") fully acknowledges that all transactions with customers in regard to products, components or services must comply with the law. As such, the company makes every effort for the safe and appropriate protection of personal information in abiding by the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan on the basis of the company's Personal Information Protection Policy.
Personal Information Protection Policy
- 1. Compliance Program and Continuous Improveme
- The company has established a Compliance Program, encompassing its Personal Information Protection Policy, Basic Rules for the Protection of Personal Information, Implementation Rules for the Protection of Personal Information, Internal Control Rules, Security Response Rules, Emergency Response Rules, and various other rules and regulations. The company undertakes the safe and appropriate protection of personal information by continuously implementing this Program, and by continuously improving this Compliance Program, such as through regular internal audits and reviews by the company President.
- 2. Handling of Personal Information
- The company undertakes the collection, use and supply of personal information in accordance with the Basic Rules for the Protection of Personal Information and other rules and regulations under the Personal Information Protection Policy, having established managing systems that take account of internal company organization (the business activities and scope of each business area).
- 3. Implementation of Security Measures
- The company carries out information security measures and other security measures to ensure the security and accuracy of personal information. These measures relate to the prevention and rectification of unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information.
- 4. Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Other Ethical Standards
- In handling personal information, the company complies with laws and regulations and other ethical standards relating to personal information.
- 5. Respecting the Rights of Individuals Regarding their Personal Information
- When an individual requests the disclosure, revision, deletion, usage, or non-provision of their personal information, the company shall respect the rights of that individual and take reasonable action to comply with their request.